Assemblies Unlimited can provide non-food grade bottle fill packaging, contract filling, and blending services for both dry and liquid ingredients into plastic and glass bottles, jars or tubes.
Packaging can include:
- Hand Sanitizers
- Hand Cleaners
- Essential Oils
- Automotive/Detail Chemicals
- Fuel Additives
- Brake Fluid Oil
- Gun Oil
- Laundry Care
- Carpet Care
- Toilet Bowl Cleaners
- Waxes and Polishes
- Household Cleaners
- Stain Removers
- Bleach Based Auto Appearance
- Personal Care & Cosmetic
- Plant or Soil Food
We can provide full turnkey sourcing of all the contract packaging components including bottles, sprayers, caps, printed labeling, full-body printed shrink sleeves, shrink bands for multi-paks, chipboard sleeves or corrugated shipper cartons custom designed and sized for each unique project.
Packaging specifications needed to receive a quote on Non-Food Bottle Filling:
- Production run volume (1st one)
- 1st year estimated volume
- Number of different SKU’s to be filled
- Do you require blending services?
- How would the raw ingredients or preblended materials come into us?
- What is the fill weight?
- What packaging materials will you supply and what did you need Assemblies Unlimited to supply?
- What is the start date and when do you require completion?
- We would require a sample of the liquid or powder ingredients to determine viscosity and flowability.
- Does the product have an odor or is it caustic?
- Please supply an MSDS sheet
- Is an induction seal required?
- Once finished how do the bottles or jars get packed out and how many per master shipper case?