Assemblies Unlimited can provide non-food grade bottle fill packaging, contract filling, and blending services for both dry and liquid ingredients into plastic and glass bottles, jars or tubes.
This could include:
- Hand Sanitizers
- Hand Cleaners
- Essential Oils
- Automotive/Detail Chemicals
- Fuel Additives
- Brake Fluid Oil
- Gun Oil
- Laundry Care
- Carpet Care
- Toilet Bowl Cleaners
- Waxes and Polishes
- Household Cleaners
- Stain Removers
- Bleach Based Auto Appearance
- Personal Care & Cosmetic
- Plant or Soil Food
We can provide full turnkey sourcing of all the contract packaging components including bottles, sprayers, caps, printed labeling, full body printed shrink sleeves, shrink bands for multi-paks, chipboard sleeves or corrugated shipper cartons custom designed and sized for each unique project.
Packaging specifications needed to receive a quote on Non-Food Bottle Filling:
- Production run volume (1st one)
- 1st year estimated volume
- Number of different SKU’s to be filled
- Do you require blending services?
- How would the raw ingredients or preblended materials come into us?
- What is the fill weight?
- What packaging materials will you supply and what did you need Assemblies Unlimited to supply?
- What is the start date and when do you require completion?
- We would require a sample of the liquid or powder ingredients to determine viscosity and flowability.
- Does the product have an odor or is it costic?
- Please supply an MSDS sheet
- Is an induction seal required?
- Once finished how do the bottles or jars get packed out and how many per master shipper case?