Assemblies Unlimited has a CFR-111 plant location which allows contract filling solutions for projects including OTC, Up-Downs, ‘v’ capsules, sample packs, drug repackaging, pill and capsule bottle filling, dietary supplement packaging, gummy bear vitamin packaging and much more.
Our automatic bottling lines for softgels, caplets, pills and capsules is state of the art and has the following in-line automation: Counting, capping, metal detection, induction sealing, neck band shrink, ink jet date coding and automatic labeling. Full body shrink sleeving using a steam tunnel is available as well.
We can also source PET and HDPE bottles and closures in all sizes and colors using our local partners to reduce freight and optimize speed to market. Let Assemblies Unlimited package your next supplement bottling project from start to finish.
Packaging specifications needed to receive a quote on Supplement Bottle Packaging:
- Bottle Style and size
- Closure style and size
- Label information
- What raw packaging components you will supply and what components you would like Assemblies Unlimited to supply?
- Fill weight
- # of units to be filled per bottle
- Temperature or RH requirements
- Certifications (CFR, FDA, SQF, Kosher, Organic)
- Induction seal requirements
- Does the bottle require a tamper-evident neck band?
- Number of bottles packed into a shipping case
- Date/lot code requirements
- 1st Production run quantity and estimated annual volume