Most retail products end up being assembled and packed into some type of display that would effectively market your packaged product at the retail level.
As complete turnkey experts Assemblies Unlimited will help design your point of purchase (POP) display, then source the corrugated and printed components locally to save you money.
After the bill of material has been defined and timelines set, we will hand assemble the POP corrugated material as well as pack out your finished product, as required.
Upon request we can handle any of the back-end logistics including drop shipping of pallet displays direct to stores, D/C’s or Box stores as needed.
Do not be concerned over tight deadlines as we have a reputation for doing what is needed to meet any quick turnaround for your fulfillment services project.
POP displays we design, assemble and package include:
- Counter Displays
- Club Store Displays
- PDQ Displays
- Sidekick Displays
- Dump Bin Displays
- Gravity Feed Displays
- Power Wing Displays
- Floor Displays
- Quarter Pallet POP Displays
- Half Pallet POP Displays
- Full Pallet POP Displays
Features and design parameters to consider for custom display projects:
- What display style do you require?
- What types of stores will your display be marketed at?
- How many of your packaged units do you want packed out into the display?
- How many “facings” do you want?
- How many sides of the display get “shopped”?
- What type of graphics do you want for your display?
- Do you want a display “header”?
- How many SKU’s will go into the display? (Variety vs. straight pack)
- What style shipping box did you want the display to be packed into for shipping?
- Are there maximum outer dimensions for the overall display?
- What are your timelines?
Industries that might use displays to present their products:
- Consumer Electronics
- Lawn & Garden
- Hardware Accessories
- Health and Beauty Aids
- Plus many more…