Assemblies Unlimited has developed a unique and specific experience in packaging Gummy Bear Supplements over the last several years.
As popularity has grown in this space of active ingredients using a confectionery carrier, there are special handling requirements that need to be met to successfully fill bottles or pouches with this oddly shaped and sometimes oily candy. We possess the environmental controls and proper filling equipment needed to overcome inherent inefficiencies in moist candy packaging.
We are ready to start your project immediately with over five fully equipped bottling and pouching lines using induction sealers, metal detectors, cappers, tamper-evident neck banding, automatic labelers, zippers, date and lot coding, and final pack out. We have experience handling all shapes and sizes of sand as well as mineral oil gummies into the following retail package types :
- PET or HDPE plastic bottles (all sizes from 225cc to 950cc)
- Flexible packaging
- Stand-up pouches
- Gusseted bags
- Counter Displays
- Club Store Trays
- Twin Packs
The contract packaging facility is SQF level 3 certified for primary food packaging and has the HAACP and SOPs associated with packaging dietary supplements. With experience shipping into all the major retail outlets, including Target, Sam’s Club, Costco, Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, and others, we will work with you to avoid costly miscues that can occur when bottling or pouching Gummy Bear supplements.
In addition, we offer turnkey services so we can source and procure all your packaging materials locally with a proven vendor base to make sure the components meet all quality standards expected by the stores.
Information we will require when quoting a gummy bear supplement packaging project:
- Individual gram weight of each gummy
- How incoming gummies will be packed
- Weigh count of final bottle or pouch
- Unit count of final bottle or pouch
- Date/lot coding information
- Bottle size
- pouch size
- Is pouch, zipper required?
- Shape of gummy
- Gummy type (Sanded, unsanded, or mineral oiled)
- Pack out (case pack, tray, multi-banded)
- Induction seal
- Shrink neckband for tamper evidence required?
- Cap type (CRC)
- Pallet pattern
- Start date
- What components would you like Assemblies Unlimited to supply for the project?