If you are looking to outsource a primary or secondary NON-FOOD project, Assemblies Unlimited can help you. We provide full turnkey contract assembly, contract filling, and contract packaging services for NON-FOOD powders, solids, and liquids. Since 1993, we have deep expertise in all non-food packaging projects from beginning to end, including sourcing and procurement of your raw packaging materials.
Our non-food contract packaging capabilities include filling or packaging into all packaging types, including sachets, stand-up pouches, zipper pouches, premade pouches, gusseted pouches, rigid containers, sift-proof folding cartons, PET or HDPE bottles, tubs, canisters, portion packs, stick packs and more.
Some of the non-food products we package include the following:
- Soap and Hand Cleaners
- Glass Cleaners
- Household Cleaners
- Rug & Room Deodorizers
- Hand Sanitizer
- Lubricating Greases and Oils
- Scent Boosters
- Auto Detailing Items
- Blending Services
- Rinse Aids
- Motor Oil/Brake Fluid
Assemblies Unlimited can provide you with raw packaging materials, including flexible film, chipboard retail cartons, pre-made stand-up pouches, roll stock, counter displays, corrugated shippers, and more thru local partners that help reduce shipping costs.
Non-Food Contract Packaging Solutions include:
- Pouching (dry)
- Pouching (liquid)
- Club Packs
- Bottle Filling
- Stick Packaging
- Seasonal Gift Sets
- Vertical Form, Fill & Seal (VFFS)
- Horizontal Pouching
- Secondary Packaging
- Stand up Fitment pouches
- Blister Packaging
- Clamshell Packaging
- Kegs and Drums
- Tube Filling
- Canister filling
Features and Design Parameters to Consider for Non-Food Packaging Projects
- Size – What are the outer pouch or carton dimensions?
- Material Specifications – What film construction or carton specifications do you require? Raw Ingredients: We require that ALL raw food ingredients are supplied by our customers.
- Minimum Production Runs – Our minimum production run is based on the size and overall scope of your project, but our typical minimum runs are 50K-100K units
- Artwork – All artwork is to be supplied by our customer. Art can be supplied on a disk, emailed to us, or uploaded to our FTP site. All art files should be in high-resolution Adobe Illustrator (.ai) file format.
- Final Pack-Out Options – Once your product is packaged, how do you want it packed for shipping? Choices are master cartons (shippers), counter displays, POP displays, sidekick displays, PDQ displays, or club pack displays. We can help you determine the best option for your specific product.
- Timelines & Lead-Times – Once sized, material, and pack-out specifications are finalized, we can begin production. We are willing to do whatever it takes to meet any tight completion deadlines you may have.