Our Harrisonburg, Virginia Contract Packaging capabilities include any hand assembly including bagging and heat sealing, Club Packs, POP Assembly, counter displays, blister packaging, repackaging, gift sets, kits, and more. In addition, we provide fulfillment services, including Pick and Pack, Return Center, Warehousing and Distribution, Drop shipping, EDI, Mail order fulfillment, USPS, and in-house post office.
We also support secondary packaging of shrink wrapping, assembly and shrink sleeving in a fully refrigerated space. This is a 150,000 square foot plant temperature controlled at 39 degrees year-round, with additional packaging locations for your convenience. If you have a need for refrigerated space on the east coast with storage AND copacking support, this would be the perfect solution for you.
Main Capabilities at this location:
- Contract Packaging
- Contract Manufacturing & Distribution
- Blister Packaging
- Shrink wrapping
- Polybagging and band sealing
- Refrigerated space for packaging of cold items (secondary pkg only)
- Fulfillment & mail Management
- Government Contractor CAGE Code 75327
- International Sourcing & Importing Services
- GSA contract Number: GS-07F-0380T
Contact us today at 877-553-5715 to start your project or fill in the “Request for Quote” form to the right on this page.
“Packaging Solutions for Every Product”