A centrally located Florida contract packaging facility in Tampa. 100,000 square feet packaging plant with 12 docks and a sophisticated scanning system for electronic inventory of raw and finished goods. Web enabled portal for immediate access of customer owned materials. Capabilities include non-food secondary packaging, Amazon rework, bonded warehouse for alcohol, with many other other hand assembly and fulfillment solutions.
- Any POP display or manual hand assembly
- ISO 13485, ISO 9001 and ISO 22716 certified
- FDA Registered for Medical Device, Consumer, Health and Beauty and OTC Pharma products
- Shrink wrapping
- High speed blister packaging (8 station – includes “trap” blistering)
- High Speed horizontal flow wrapping /overwrapping (4)
- Registered film overwrapping (Conflex)
- Hot melt gluing
- Repackaging of water and energy drinks
- Twin Packs
- Club Packs
- Any secondary hand assembly
- Web-based Fulfillment System
For more information for Contract Packaging Solutions at this location, please call 877-273-6259 or fill out Request for Quote form on the right side of this page.