ASSEMBLIES UNLIMITED provides full turnkey contract filling for dry and liquid foods. Our specialty is dry (powder) filling into a pouch or carton, and liquid filling into a pouch or tube. To compliment the primary filling services we also provide the backend manual or “secondary” packaging that many other plants do not. This might include hand assembly, final pack out, counting, batching, boxing, display packing, bundling, shrink wrapping, shrink banding, variety packaging and much more.
Assemblies Unlimited can provide you with the raw packaging materials including flexible film printed cartons and corrugated shippers thru local partners that help cut down on freight costs. Our experienced design team can guarantee that the right material will be specified for the right machine which helps avoid costly errors. We will also help you select the proper film construction for you product to help maximize shelf life as well as run efficiencies. Let us manage your next pouching or cartoning project and demonstrate why we are rated as one of the best full service food packaging suppliers.
Our Contract Filling solutions include:
- Pouching (dry)
- Pouching (liquid)
- Club Packs
- Bottle Filling
- Dietary Supplements
- Stick Packaging
- Seasonal Gift Sets
- Frozen Food
- Vertical Form, Fill & Seal (VFFS)
- Horizontal Pouching
- 4 sided seal
- Zip Lok
- Gusseted Pouches
- Bag in Box
- 2 Stage Fill
- Canister Filling
- Composite Can Filling and Seaming
- Induction Seal
- Shrink Band/Tamper Resistant Neck Band
- Tube Filling
Features and design parameters to consider for Food Packaging projects:
- Size: What are the outer pouch or carton dimensions?
- Material Specifications: What film construction or carton specifications do you require?
Raw Ingredients: We require that ALL raw food ingredients are supplied by our customer.
- Minimum Production Runs: Our minimum production run is based on the size and overall scope of your project, but our typical minimum runs are 50K100K units
- Artwork: All artwork is to be supplied by our customer. Art can be supplied on a disk, emailed to us or uploaded to our FTP site. All art files should be in high resolution Adobe Illustrator (.ai) file format.
- Final Pack-Out Options: Once your product is packaged, how do you want it packed for shipping? Choices are master cartons (shippers), counter displays, POP displays, sidekick displays, PDQ displays, or club pack displays. We can help you determine the best option for your specific product.
- Timelines & Lead-Times: Once size, material and pack out specifications are finalized we can begin production. We are willing to do whatever it takes to meet any tight completion deadlines you may have.